The Paranormal MD Investigative Research & Science Website
Meet the Members
New Hire Application
Public Investigations - Be a Guest Investigator
Calendar of Events
Topical Information & Theories
Types of Hauntings/ Entities
Types of Manifestation
Cryptids * UFO * Other
*Video * Photos * EVP *
TV Appearances & Radio Interviews
Book For Sale - Continuum
The Paranormal MD Investigations occasionally is looking to fill an opening on our team for a paranormal investigator. We are located in a northwest suburb of Chicago. If you live nearby and you are interested in being a paranormal investigator, please contact us via the application and submission form located below. We are seeking a person with drive and initiative, who is able to critically analyze a situation and data. Those with special or particular skill sets or knowledge, or have previous experience is of particular interest to us. However, all are welcome to apply. This is a serious position within our organization that requires commitment from you. This is a non-paying position but you will garner invaluable experiences working with a dedicated and professionally run paranormal organization. Only serious applicants need apply.
Please briefly tell me about yourself and why you would like to become a member and investigator.
1) Would you consider yourself knowledgeable about the causes of paranormal activity and explanations for it?
2) Have you belonged to any other paranormal investigation groups? If so, when, how long, and where was/is team located?
3) What did you like and not like about any previous paranormal groups you may have belonged to?
Skills & Experience that would be beneficial to you as an investigator and as a team member.
4) Do you own any of your own equipment? If so what?
5) If you do not own any investigation equipment, are you willing to purchase equipment for yourself if needed?
6) Are you willing to travel within a 100 mile radius of your home?
7) Are you capable of physical activity that is required for an investigator?
8) How old are you? (Must be 18 years or older to join)
Answer Questions Here.Answers must be given before submitting form
Please write you responses to the questions before submitting application
Please read our Mission & Objectives, and agree. Previous experience is preferred, but not necessary. On the job training will be provided for ALL new hires. Your way may not be the way of The Paranormal MD. We have our own particular rules, regulations, and procedures that must be followed, and may vary from your past experiences. If you have read our Mission Statement and Objectives, and you agree then please indicate so below.
Please know that all cases and client information will be held in the strictest of confidence unless you express otherwise to me and that all investigations are free of charge.
All content rights reserved© 2008 The Paranormal MD